Bluemoon PL Fantasy Football League

aguero93:20

Team supported
Some gobshites in day-glo green and black.
Just got an email to remind me to set my team up, who's setting up the league (far too lazy)?

I've set these up if they are ok:

Classic:
360295-77411

Head 2 Head:
360295-77437

Draft (Max 16 Teams):
24683-7265

If not feel free to create your own...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've set these up if they are ok:

Classic:
360295-77411

Head 2 Head:
360295-77437

Draft (Max 16 Teams):
24683-7265.

If not feel free to create your own...
No idea how this draft thing is supposed to work but joined all 3.

No idea how this draft thing is supposed to work but joined all 3.

we have to have a draft before the season where we take it in turns to pick 15 man squads, so each player can only play for one team, and then we can trade free agents throughout the season. I think it could be more interesting personally

we have to have a draft before the season where we take it in turns to pick 15 man squads, so each player can only play for one team, and then we can trade free agents throughout the season. I think it could be more interesting personally
Meh, I'll figure it out when we're allowed to pick players, give me a shout when that happens will you?

The draft is fantastic. Normal fantasy footy can get boring when everyone has the same players. The draft is far more exciting and rewarding when you do well.
I recommend it highly. Me and my mates loved it last year.

joined up, not done the draft version before, looks like a challenge. Is there still a cap on cost or is it whoever is available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.