Votes: 63 21.6%
  • Robinho

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Shaun Wright-Phillips

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Daniel Sturridge

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
Ireland. He's really come on a lot this season.

I suppose the arrival of Robinho helped as he frees up space for Ireland to play with.
Hope it continues.

Take your pick from Zab, Kompany or Ireland for consistency....but Felipe for me, simply because of the goals I never thought I'd see!

suvernbloo said:
Take your pick from Zab, Kompany or Ireland for consistency....but Felipe for me, simply because of the goals I never thought I'd see!

sooooooo glad the lad's done good.

MCFC1993 said:
why the fuck people votin for ireland he had one good game against HULL!

This.

I love Ireland as much as the next blue but this has been his worse month by far and his only good game really was against Hull. I think some people forget about the games earlier in the month and others just follow what other people have posted. It's your opinions though so i'm not knocking you.

Daniel Sturridge said:
MCFC1993 said:
why the fuck people votin for ireland he had one good game against HULL!

This.

I love Ireland as much as the next blue but this has been his worse month by far and his only good game really was against Hull. I think some people forget about the games earlier in the month and others just follow what other people have posted. It's your opinions though so i'm not knocking you.

exactly i think hes a top player but apart from that one game, he has not had an influence on the team or match and not been up to his usual standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.