Bluemoon Player of the Month - August 2015

Bluemoon Player of the Month - August 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kompany for me, absolute rock at the back and nicked two goals too. Really close though, so many have performed to their very best.

I don't remember this many names being mentioned as worthy before. Shows what a month we've had! Went with Silva because he's been from another planet, but Fern, Sagna, Kompany, and Kolarov have been special.

I feel a bit bad for about half the players in the team, because in any normal month they would be walking it. However, David Silva has been "en fuego" for all four games, so I had to go for him. His contribution has been so dominant so far this season that it is almost unfair to the other brilliant performers.

Fernandinho has probably had his best run of games since he arrived, as has Sagna, and for that matter Kolarov! Then we have our Captain, who was dismissed out of hand for his performances last season, but put in the time and effort in early pre-season and has come back better than ever, including two vital goals! Oh, and the triple Golden Glove winner has not let a goal in yet this season and is 1/4 of the way to yet another Golden Glove award. Yaya looks reborn. I'm not sure I have EVER seen him work this hard to win the ball back and with Fernandinho having a blinder, it has freed him up when we go forward. Most improved? Mangala? Sagna? Kolarov?

I'm pinching myself, because this has to have been the best month of total football we have seen from City in a very very long time. We have already done over two bogey teams, and we LOOK unbeatable so far....and the main reason is David Silva's ability to dictate both the pace of the game and the movement of that ball within the last third. He has had a ridiculous start to the season, so he has to win the "Ridiculously Best Player of September" award for me.

Sagna for me. The transformation in him has been, er, "massive". Zab is my favourite current player, but Bacary simply cannot be dropped at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.