Bluemoon Player of the Month - August 2015

Bluemoon Player of the Month - August 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Difficult lots of improvement in some, others with usual high standards.

Plumped for Dino but could just as easily gone for Dave, Komps or Kolarov.

Gone for Fernandinho, tough choice between him and Silva.
Been very impressed (and a little surprised) just how good Mangala, Sagna and Kolarov have been and pleased they have a few mentions.
Amazing that Joe has no votes despite four clean sheets.

I'm slightly suprised that Vinny hasn't got more votes. On a team level he has captained and marshaled our defence to 4 clean sheets. On a personal level he has started to look as though he is getting back to his very best and he's also still our top scorer!

Having said that I still voted for Silva.......!

Fernandinho, in most other months, would have walked this as he's been excellent so far this season, but you just can't look past David Silva. In fact I fully expect Silva to be named the official Premier League player of the month for August too. (Actually, that's a lie, they'll give it to Andre Ayew).

Fernandinho, in most other months, would have walked this as he's been excellent so far this season, but you just can't look past David Silva. In fact I fully expect Silva to be named the official Premier League player of the month for August too. (Actually, that's a lie, they'll give it to Andre Ayew).
I agree with you Matty but you just know they're gonna give it to some nobody who had 1 good game

Realistically it is Silva, he is our best player and he's playing fantastic and making us tick. Voted for Fernandinho because he's been epic, forget the goals his work rate and tackling has been on point, and his passing is massively under rated.

Sagna is biggest surprise for me, has looked out of sorts and past it when playing for us last season, yet this season he's worked hard, tackled well and even got forward and gotten an assist.

1) Silva 2) Fernandinho 3) Sagna

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.