• Edin Dzeko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ric

Administrator
12/08/2012 Chelsea N Charity Shield 3-2
19/08/2012 Southampton H Premier League 3-2
26/08/2012 Liverpool A Premier League 2-2

Carlitos for me he's returned with a hunger and looks like the player we had a couplce of years ago, cant wait for his partnership with Aguero to blossom once he recovers from his injury

Much as it still disturbs me I voted for Tevez, his work to get the weight off in preseason has shown immediate dividends in his form and sharpness.

To me the list could easily be reduced from 14 to 8. Six of those players will only be getting votes because they are someone's favourite player.

Last season I tended just to choose a shortlist of those who merited it each month, but some complained that everyone who played should be an option on the poll. I was going to do that this month, but thought Pantilimon might be pushing it a bit.

This could be the first month where a player wins with 100% of the vote.

Carver said:
Much as it still disturbs me I voted for Tevez, his work to get the weight off in preseason has shown immediate dividends in his form and sharpness.

To me the list could easily be reduced from 14 to 8. Six of those players will only be getting votes because they are someone's favourite player.
Or Just reduce it to one.
Well done carlos.

Wells its not Hart, not Vinny, not Balotelli. If Silva had more game time it could have been him, however since the start of the season, Tevez looks sharp.. It's gotta be him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.