BlueMoon Podcast Award Nomination - Voting ends 21st June!

BlueMoonPodcast

Hi everyone,

Today, we've learned that our very own BlueMoon Podcast has been nominated for Football Supporters' Federation Podcast of the Year. We're up against:

Cafe Calcio
Football Weekly
The Anfield Wrap (Liverpool)
The Football Ramble
The Game

So, we have a big task on our hands to win - but this is where you come in! It's decided and voted for by the public, so if you could give us a vote that would be fantastic.

You can do that here:
VOTE FOR BLUEMOON ON QUESTION TWO

Please get your friends/family/pets to do it too!

Thank you!
- The Podcast Team

**UPDATE**
Please vote for us asap, as the deadline is tomorrow (21st June). So please, please, if you've not already, send a vote for Bluemoon on Q2: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fsf-awards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fsf-awards</a>

Then please ask as many people as you know to do the same! :)

Thanks!

Re: BlueMoon Podcast Award Nomination - We need your votes!

Done.

Shame Paul Lake wasn't shortlisted under Q3.

A well deserved nomination for David and all the podcast team. It's great recognition of all the hard work they put it. Please vote for them!

Done but it won't let me in to vote again!! Will have a go from my Notebook and then my PC later!! And will also make sure others vote as well.

Well i contribute towards podcast, but decided to vote for the Football Ramble in the end <:O)

Done .....

Done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.