Bluemoon pre match gathering Watford game. star bar - City sq - worsleyweb in coat

I think bimboBob/Roberta takes a walk on the wildside, probably with Idahoblue nowadays. I did notice how dishevelled idaho's beard was. The grey bits looked a bit crusty jizz stained like to me; )

Well Bimbo, did you Bob jizz over his beard or what mate?
zzpw1l5.gif

I wasn't the one in his room.
Haha. You mean drone was? A pair of wrong un for sure Bimbo. I just hope you're not a tad jealous of Idaho cold shouldering you; ) And I'm sorry to disappoint you didn't get a dick rub mate. It's just that I'm a bit mutton jeaf and have tinitus ringing in my ears from too many raucous punk gigs, plus I was almost steaming by the time you rolled up.

As for WW, i presume he was hungover all yesterday and I await a 'my wife says my liver is pickled' type thread anytime soon on the strength of his alcohol /sober up thread..... It was a heavy day on the fizzy lifting drinks though, and I cannot recall ever drinking that amount in one session.

I might slip in a few pints of orange squash in future as I had a gob as dry as a dead budgie's cage when I woke up.

BMR needs sectioning his thoughts are very disturbing. I know he’s single and frustrated but that comes with being an ugly fucker. He really is one weird shister if you ask me

:)
Haha ya cheeky ****. I have been sectioned many years ago, made me a better person who can take the piss out of myself as well as others. Single and frustrated? Lol. Nah mate, after 5 years of being with Bigfoot I'm taking a break from women. I'm in no rush to become a under the thunb henpecked dick type that she was gradually trying to turn me into.

Like Bigg fella, I think you too must have one of those Blackpool mirrors that make you appear slim and handsome pal. I called you pal cos you can't Winalot with your looks chum; )

Haha ya cheeky ****. I have been sectioned many years ago, made me a better person who can take the piss out of myself as well as others. Single and frustrated? Lol. Nah mate, after 5 years of being with Bigfoot I'm taking a break from women. I'm in no rush to become a under the thunb henpecked dick type that she was gradually trying to turn me into.

Like Bigg fella, I think you too must have one of those Blackpool mirrors that make you appear slim and handsome pal. I called you pal cos you can't Winalot with your looks chum; )

Ya know ya love me big boy x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.