Bluemoon Predictor 21/22

kywc84

Join Bluemoon 21/22, my Premier League Predictor league on Superbru! You can find my pool here:

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

ammolids

New predictor league set up. Anyone welcome to join; the more, the merrier :)
They’ve now included cash prizes if you predict 6 or more exact scores in a game week.

Thanks Ken - I will join.

Talking about 'the more, the merrier', I have a friend who has a profile on r**cafe. I was thinking of telling him to tell them about this Superbru league for bit of inter-Manchester rivalry. He would get them to include 'red' in their team name so we know who they are.

At the end of each round I would count up the average score for thems and the average score for the bluemoon players and put it in the Superbru banter section, so as well as the league we could have a bit of City vs Utd. rivalry too.

But I will only do this if people agree - if you are fine with it OK, if you are dead against it, let me know this weekend in this thread or by pm. Please no abuse for this proposal, it is just a idea - look at it this way: it might be the only success red fans have this season!

Last edited:
Don't forget to make your guesses for the weekend, there is a Friday night match (Newcastle vs Leeds) which could catch some people out....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.