Bluemoon problem

flyer

I use Firefox as it runs faster than Internet Explorer

When I navigate to the Bluemoon Forum Index the page loads part of the way but the little icons to the extreme left of the page remain grey and not orange. I have to refresh the page to get them to turn orange

Then when I select a forum nothing happens, the site apparently freezes.

I've found that if I close Firefox and use IE to get me into the site everything works perfectly. Then if I close IE and use Firefox it works perfectly from then on.

This is every single time I try to get in for the first time each day

I've no idea - has anybody?

No, haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

But I'm having problems with Firefox aswell on the site. Just different problems to the ones that you've said.

flyer said:
I'm going to re-install Firefox tonight and see if that helps

I to like fire fox and it used to be fantastic with bluemoon but just recently a few things have been slowing down, so i to am going to reinstall !

Let us know Flyer how you get on!!

robspankthemonkey said:
flyer said:
I'm going to re-install Firefox tonight and see if that helps

I to like fire fox and it used to be fantastic with bluemoon but just recently a few things have been slowing down, so i to am going to reinstall !

Let us know Flyer how you get on!!

Its been like this for over a week now. Got to my pc today, logged onto Bluemoon and everything worked fine. I've done nothing to it so I can only presume the bastards reading my posts.

I am obviously not going to change anything while its working. Good luck with the re-install, mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.