16.25 Estimate
17.00 Magnus Maximus
17.35 Personal Opinion

Thanks Leighton

(Edit to correct spelling)

i think you were top scorer for the day BBB well done

Yay :)

Re: Bluemoon Royal Ascot Champion Tipser 2014 Day 3 Picks Ta

Funny how people pick horses - I used to do it very scientifically, look at form obviously. Check if it was a right hand track or left, look at the yard, trainer, what the going was. Got to know what horses liked and what jockey did well where etc. always liked the boys in blue. BUT then one day at York on a corporate do a woman in a yellow hat picked 4 winners because she liked the names - gave up on that day and tried to ignore racing for a few years lol. At one point I was so obsessed I did the telegraph fantasy stable FFs

14.30 Baitha Alga
15.05 Cannock Chase
15.45 Nancy From Nairobi
16.25 Leading Light
17.00 Born In Bombay
17.35 Venezia

BlueBearBoots said:
Funny how people pick horses - I used to do it very scientifically, look at form obviously. Check if it was a right hand track or left, look at the yard, trainer, what the going was. Got to know what horses liked and what jockey did well where etc. always liked the boys in blue. BUT then one day at York on a corporate do a woman in a yellow hat picked 4 winners because she liked the names - gave up on that day and tried to ignore racing for a few years lol. At one point I was so obsessed I did the telegraph fantasy stable FFs

"The woman in the yellow hat"

Thanks i have been searching for ages for a name for my new premium rate tipping service.

pieface said:
BlueBearBoots said:

"The woman in the yellow hat"

Thanks i have been searching for ages for a name for my new premium rate tipping service.

She was bloody good even picked that damn horse called Ronaldo and but won :( but yeah good name lol

2.30 - The Great War
3.05 - Cloudscape
3.45 - Vazira
4.25 - Brown Panther
5.00 - Hors De Combat
5.35 - Elite Army

The Great War
Cannock Chase
Vazira
Leading Light
Hors de Combat
Elite Army

Take Leighton

good luck everyone

2.30 - the great war
3.05 - cannock chase
3.45 - bright approach
4.25 - leading light
5.00 - hors de combat
5.35 - windshear

cheers leighton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.