Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

Re: Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

Danish_blue said:
Hi Ric,

Is it possible to order it, if you are from another country. I live in Denmark..

Shouldn't be a problem mate, we'll just need to add a little on to the p&p. If you PM pouvignon he'll give you more info. Cheers

Ric said:
Danish_blue said:
Hi Ric,

Is it possible to order it, if you are from another country. I live in Denmark..

Shouldn't be a problem mate, we'll just need to add a little on to the p&p. If you PM pouvignon he'll give you more info. Cheers

Thanks alot, Ric - I dont know if you remember me, but i meet you in Aalborg, when De Niro introduced you to me - But well - Thanks, mate!

Cracking shirts there Ric.

Although there's a little constructive criticism coming your way...

I know advertising the forum is important, yet I think that the forum's html under the shirts does take the edge off them. Specifically the "Welcome to Manchester" shirt.

Maybe put the html on the back of the shirt along the neckline, or significantly larger placed centrally on the back of the shirt?

Regardless...

The Che inspired shirt is fantastic!

They look great, the site address is fine where it is, roll on payday :D

hey folks, just a quick one, the tee sizes are pretty standard - Med 38/40, Lrg 41/43, XL 44-46, and 2XL 50-52.

paypal is pouvignon@hotmail.com but please send me a pm first so i can keep up with who wants what and when!!

if anyone wants to submit designs as Ric said that would be great, all suggestions welcome, kinkladze must be done i agree!

jay you could do this with those wallpaper designs that you do

pissedagain said:
jay you could do this with those wallpaper designs that you do

Wrong Jay. You're probably thinking of my imposter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.