Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

Re: Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

Bluebird1 said:
Sorry Ric, much as I would love a Bluemoon t-shirt, I don't want Tevez emblazoned across my chest:-(

well perhaps we can tempt you with a couple of the new offerings, should be with us later this week, got the 'Massive' design and the '100 Years' ones on the way....

pouvignon said:
Bluebird1 said:
Sorry Ric, much as I would love a Bluemoon t-shirt, I don't want Tevez emblazoned across my chest:-(

well perhaps we can tempt you with a couple of the new offerings, should be with us later this week, got the 'Massive' design and the '100 Years' ones on the way....

i have not received mine yet mate, not like im complaining i got mine bought for me!!! ;)

pouvignon said:
Bluebird1 said:

Oh yes, I was hoping you'd do the 'Massive' one. I'll get someone to buy it for my birthday:-)

Bluebird1 said:
pouvignon said:

Oh yes, I was hoping you'd do the 'Massive' one. I'll get someone to buy it for my birthday:-)

Consider it done!!

:)

CarolinaBlue said:
Bluebird1 said:

Consider it done!!

:)

That's very kind of you but not at all, I told you it was a pressie:-) Take it you got it then, is it ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.