Votes: 4 1.8%

Votes: 6 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Used to use a site that I can’t remember the name of back in about 2003. There used to be a lot of Rags on there taking the piss and loads of messages of a “meet up” with each other on Derby Day. Childish, but funny early chat room stuff.

Used to use macityfans.net for a few years from about 2006-2008.

Then started reading Bluemoon and signed up in 2009 because of the Vegas thread in the main forum (amazingly until recently almost nothing has changed to the surroundings to the stadium 13 years after that thread started despite us all thinking we’d have a world class visitor attraction, hotels, streets of sports bars, and a nice walkway to Town back then).

In 2009 I had a user name where you could tell what my actual name was so I changed it. Then that username I think I forgot the password or the password to the linked email address or something to so started again with a new account. Then changed to what I am now in about 2017 (I get bored easily and like to start things a-fresh… that’s why my relationship never last long haha).

All-in I’ve been here for 13 years.
Used to use a site that I can’t remember the name of back in about 2003. There used to be a lot of Rags on there taking the piss and loads of messages of a “meet up” with each other on Derby Day. Childish, but funny early chat room stuff.
======
Was it TPOM? The Pride of Manchester?

I joined in 2013 , I had an account in 2009 but Ric barred me for revealing he was a lizard person who was in the illuminati.

Shit going to get barred again

Only other Paul can think of was Paul McG (macca) and still in touch with him

I can remember a game in 2007 in which an American Bluewatcher came over from the States and was with a few people in Mary D's, maybe my memory is deceiving me but I'm sure the person he was with that I was introduced to may have been our own Didsbury Dave....

December 2008, 2 days after we drew 0-0 to PSG, I genuinely don't remember that game though.

Someone in school showed me the forum after the game we lost to United and I thought it was great having all city fans in one place talking shit.

I think it was around that period that a lot of us knew Hughes wasn't the person to take us further.

The Cellar was brilliant back in the day, every thread needed an agony aunt who would offer anything but helpful advice.

I can remember a game in 2007 in which an American Bluewatcher came over from the States and was with a few people in Mary D's, maybe my memory is deceiving me but I'm sure the person he was with that I was introduced to may have been our own Didsbury Dave....
Oh I remember him from it now but never met him.

I'm not sure exactly when. I only signed-up so I could take the piss out of City after our dramatic derby win and fully expected to be sussed in no time at all. I eventually grew quite fond of the place, although how I've survived all these years is a mystery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.