Bluemoon Xmas Party

blue_bird said:
BlueRoscoe said:
If it is on the 5th December (chelski game) then it could be the BlueMoon Xmas/BlueRoscoe's Birthday doo (my birthday is the 4th)

we'd love it to be 5th dec....however I've just been told the special guest we wanted is not available that night :@(

Plus we still need confirmation from the Club that a match day would be ok.....

Well i am helping Gary Cook tie up a deal for messi for January so i guess i could ring messi and force him to come down and do a bit of freestyling or something??

Nah seriously though, I am only 15 but i would be well up for this. It would be quality and i could easily make the Chelsea game!!

ARE ALL AGES WELCOME??

Blueboylewis09 said:
Well i am helping Gary Cook tie up a deal for messi for January so i guess i could ring messi and force him to come down and do a bit of freestyling or something??

Nah seriously though, I am only 15 but i would be well up for this. It would be quality and i could easily make the Chelsea game!!

ARE ALL AGES WELCOME??

Age limit will depend on what feedback we get from the Club...

hows about a pub somewhere with easy access/exits. after all, if we are trapped in some corperate suit for 90min, how the hell are we going to survive after tnite's showing?

aphex said:
hows about a pub somewhere with easy access/exits. after all, if we are trapped in some corperate suit for 90min, how the hell are we going to survive after tnite's showing?

Me and blue_bird will be bouncers and chuck the idiots out ;-)

bluemoonchick said:
aphex said:

Me and blue_bird will be bouncers and chuck the idiots out ;-)

well there's not point in me coming then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.