Bluemoon Xmas Party

bluemoonchick

How many would be interested in having one?

A few of our members are prepared to put the work in to arrange something but we need an idea of numbers that would come.

We're thinking of hiring at suite at COMS, hopefully on a match day so people who have to travel from outside Manchester would already be in Manchester (possibly Chelsea game in December).

Please don't say you'll come if you don't intend to turn up on the day, we have enough of that on the Forum Footy thread lol ;-)

So over to you guys - yay or nay?

BMC

If it is on the 5th December (chelski game) then it could be the BlueMoon Xmas/BlueRoscoe's Birthday doo (my birthday is the 4th)

blue_bird said:
BlueRoscoe said:
If it is on the 5th December (chelski game) then it could be the BlueMoon Xmas/BlueRoscoe's Birthday doo (my birthday is the 4th)

ha ha thats funny you say that as that's the exact date we wanted....however I've just been told the special guest we wanted is not available that night :@(

Dammm! We'll have to find another special guest!

BlueRoscoe said:
blue_bird said:
ha ha thats funny you say that as that's the exact date we wanted....however I've just been told the special guest we wanted is not available that night :@(

Dammm! We'll have to find another special guest!

Pm me to make an offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.