Bluemoon

Criticism yes
Abuse and calling for manager to be sacked absolutely not warranted.
Some of the ire being vented on here is out of order for what’s happening.
Some need to learn to take the rough with the smooth a bit better.
Good points unfortunately it’s,take the rough with the rough at the moment..

Abuse I agree, I don’t abuse players or the manager but calling for a new manager is perfectly legit as a football supporter if you think it’s best for the club. Same with players,discuss why you think they should be moved on but don’t abuse them. We don’t have bad players at the club and contrary to some views they are definately trying. We have no Pogba’s or Ozil’s at this club.
I agree with that. We don’t have any disruptive characters as far as I can see in the squad.
However calling for the manager to be sacked in the current climate makes no sense.
It’s not him who’s missing a barn door from 3 paces at the end of the day.
Like it or not we are creating scoring opportunities, just not taking them. It’s not his fault.
As for the “we’re too slow” comment, it’s bloody difficult to play fast when they have 10 behind the ball for 90 mins.
If we were being battered by the opposition and not getting any chances I may agree that the manager has lost it but this is far from our current situation!

Some people seem to take themselves and this place way too seriously. It's a forum, all views and opinions welcome. Use your own filtering mechanisms to fade-out any contributors you find objectionable.

I think it is possibly a transition time for fans as well, we have been spoiled the last few years and I generally go into a match against 'lesser' opposition full of hope and expectation of a 5-0 type score only to be disappointed. I can see where the frustration comes from cos I don't think any of the baggies first team warrants a place in our squad. So even if we don't rack up double figures we would expect to win the vast majority of the type of games. It would be nice to freshen up the squad and their mental outlook in January with a couple of marquee signing as much as we can now FFP is relaxed.

Goodness - so loyal fans who support the team through thick & thin who are not complaining constantly this season, can just fuck off - is that what you’re saying?
I’m saying it’s a forum chap and people have every right to praise or criticise the team based on performances as they see fit... it’s not life and death.. it’s 22 players kicking a bag of air about... badly judging by our last two outings.

I’m also saying that if we don’t perform then fans have every right to criticise the team...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.