Bluemoon

If this recent run of form strecthing back a long time now doesnt deserve some backlash i dont know what does...Calling people wums for voicing opinion is laughable.

Counter with opinion or dont. Anything else is snowflakery...

After Arsenal we seem to be the top club with the most anger and dislike of our manager and players. There’s often a dark vibe and even during the 18/19 season it started to appear when we fell behind Liverpool.

some of the reaction this season is nothing short of aftv ,and people should take a long hard look at themselves, they are showing themselves up, football isnt all about glory, ups and downs and to be honest if you think this is a down then you know fuck all about supporting manchester city.

the place is full of wums and its really about time something was done about them, they feed negativity into every topic, and sadly those weak minded easily led posters get swept up in it, the mods really need to get a grip, because bluemoon resembles a bbc comments page, the match and post match threads are nothing short of a 14 years olds rant on twitter, and these people claim to be adults.

its getting harder and harder to read any topic without the wums infiltrating it, the owner and mods really need to think what they want from bluemoon, because quite frankly its embarrassing, other fans must look at us in the same way we looked and despised united , self entitled hyper children who sway like the wind.

i enjoy other fans on here, its good to get an outside opinion,i genuinely love talking football, but not the sneaky snidy leeches we have on here, and its getting very tiring to wade through the negativity day after day.

think ill stay on the angling page,a rose in a sea of shite, because if im honest its high quality discussion ,advice and thoughts, no wumming , no snide comments, just fishing.
In general the footy chat is fine until matchday threads are up. The absolute fucking tripe i read on them does make me wonder if, A; they're Blues. B; they're on the wind-up. C; they know anything about football or D; are just wankers?
The pre and post match threads are impossible to read without me getting angry. Imagine that, getting angry at the internet? That's how bad some of the shit i read is. And the tossers that spend all day writing post after post slagging club/player/manager off.

Best thread i've been on was the ABC music thread during lockdown 1.0.

What doesn’t help is that a lot of us would get our frustrations out in the ground or in the pub after a few pints. Now we’re all watching from home, which is frustrating even when we’re playing well as you can’t see the whole pitch and all the players and the manager.
I think this contributes to the mood on here.

Every poster that's replied on this thread does not fall into the category i think the op is trying to describe. All of you talk footy on here all the time. You don't pop up and come out with shit like, ''if so and so is playing i'm not watching'' or other such bollocks before slinking off until next matchday.

I think that this year of all years for a lot of people they don't understand how anyone can make football this important. Being so angry at a team that isn't living up to your expectations feels pointless. Ultimately success/failure in football is fucking irrelevant. If City finish 1st or 5th won't change the day to day lives of anyone on here.

I see so much angry, personal, invective aimed at the club, players, and manager that I can't help but feel some people are completely out of touch with the real world. Go take a walk, breath in some fresh air, and try and enjoy what you've got.
Bill Shankly disagrees. Me too.

In general the footy chat is fine until matchday threads are up. The absolute fucking tripe i read on them does make me wonder if, A; they're Blues. B; they're on the wind-up. C; they know anything about football or D; are just wankers?
The pre and post match threads are impossible to read without me getting angry. Imagine that, getting angry at the internet? That's how bad some of the shit i read is. And the tossers that spend all day writing post after post slagging club/player/manager off.

Best thread i've been on was the ABC music thread during lockdown 1.0.
It’s all ABC and D for the vast majority in the match day thread

This place has got pretty bad recently. At one stage all you had to avoid was the match day thread. Now it is necessary to duck the pre-match and post-match thread and a good many others threads even after a win. Also avoid any post by Fordyboy

After the Spurs match I avoided the site for the best part of a week. If it gets any worse I will give the whole thing up.

I’ve said it before but I genuinely believe a lot of people are only as bad as they are because of the lockdown;
Also explains the rise in WUMs appearing and taking the piss.

it does take the piss because if you back the players up you’re a happy clapper pep-cheerleader.
If you don’t you’re a bin dipper or rag,
It’s become so bad the only way to win is not to play.

if you say nothing you get called a **** with a sleeper account

and it’s a real shame because bluemoon is hands down the best place to talk about city but so many threads aren’t hospitable anymore, and the less said about the match day thread the better;
We need a new classic thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.