Bluemoon

We had some shit players in the past and all we asked as fans was that they would get stuck in and give 100%. To be fair most of them did and we took them to our hearts for it.

I wish I belived that the current players give 100% they certainly don't get stuck in and basically fanny about, when they are gone most of them will be instantly forgotten.

How we could do with a Vincent Kompany and a David Silva at this moment in time.
Even Zabaleta. Always gave 100% and he would give his all for us

Frankly why throw billions at any club unless you want to see improvement.. this isn’t typical City any more and people have every right to see consistency and not the dross we’ve seen at times this season.. if people really can’t live with the bar being set so high (by us and based on recent seasons) then there are lots of lower league clubs who need support
No, i agree with you

We do seem to have alot of fans who turn on the team quickly.
I have been watching City for 50 years plus and even in the 3 division never hated City as much as some seem to on here lol.
My son and a mate are City are fucking shit , so and so is fucking useless etc etc. I hate to hear I feel my lad is turning into a spoiled brat. We cant talk City at the moment as we would just argue.
Dont get me wrong I dont like football as a product at the moment.
I just dont understand how City fans can slag City of and not see that the opponents style of play also has something to do with it. It takes two teams to make an exciting match, if one team isnt interested, its shit.

It will be interesting as to how many fans go back if teams are still playing this defensively
I rarely even look let alone comment in those threads where players and Pep get criticised although lve made a few general ones after feeling so flat after last night. I don't like being disloyal 'in public' although have plenty to say in the Grove where we are all genuine match going Blues. All have gone through the tier three times and stuck with City without even considering any thing else.
I feel the watching all matches on TV has drawn my love of football out of me. I just dont get excited by it. I need beer and other Blues not watching a screen sometimes in silence to avoid silly comments although sometimes you need the commentary to find out what the officials are up to.
Its going to be a big decision to renew for me. Travel and mobility problems plus any remaining Covid fears are one thing but l do thing that no football at all was better than the way its being served up at the moment.

We have an extremely talented squad who are each earning an extraordinary amount of money to perform to the best of their abilities when selected

I can perhaps excuse a couple of not reaching the standards required in a game, but when half a dozen fail in what was pretty much a must win match, then I believe I'm entitled to a rant
Exactly, all a game of opinions and everyone should be entitled to say what they want. When you expect so much more from this squad and manager and they're not delivering then a rant has to be expected.

I rarely even look let alone comment in those threads where players and Pep get criticised although lve made a few general ones after feeling so flat after last night. I don't like being disloyal 'in public' although have plenty to say in the Grove where we are all genuine match going Blues. All have gone through the tier three times and stuck with City without even considering any thing else.
I feel the watching all matches on TV has drawn my love of football out of me. I just dont get excited by it. I need beer and other Blues not watching a screen sometimes in silence to avoid silly comments although sometimes you need the commentary to find out what the officials are up to.
Its going to be a big decision to renew for me. Travel and mobility problems plus any remaining Covid fears are one thing but l do thing that no football at all was better than the way its being served up at the moment.

To be honest I had forgot City were playing last night. It was only when my mate texted just before ko that he thought we would get battered that I remembered !

Theres to many games coming to fast and the standard is crap across the board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.