Bluemoon

I look at it this way: do you think anyone attached to the club is happy with how we have played this season or after last season's CL? Do you think the players, players who have been trained to be pro since the age of 5 or 6, are happy with their individual or team performances? Do you think they want to be shipped off to another team or league because they aren't good enough? We have spent a lot of money, and I don't expect to win every year, and there are of course strange circumstances, but we aren't good enough at the moment, and success is relative to the standards the club expect and the money they spend. Some fans will go over the top, of course they will, but there is a point that it doesn't matter that we were shit 20 years ago.

We had some shit players in the past and all we asked as fans was that they would get stuck in and give 100%. To be fair most of them did and we took them to our hearts for it.

I wish I belived that the current players give 100% they certainly don't get stuck in and basically fanny about, when they are gone most of them will be instantly forgotten.

How we could do with a Vincent Kompany and a David Silva at this moment in time.

Also, on the Arsenal Fan TV point, they can be funny to watch, but they are also smart, passionate fans who have watched their club go from challenging, to being contenders, to struggling to break the top four, to being overtaken by local rivals: of course they're angry. They have every right to be!

You have to move with the times, we aren't little City anymore. The belief that City can do no wrong and that as fans we should still maintain our 'ah well, better luck next time' attitude of 20 years ago, is actually the most annoying aspect of this forum, not those that challenge the mediocrity we are seeing now.

Like it or not (and why you wouldn't like it is beyond me) there are certain expectations and pressures that come with having a £billion spent on your football club. That means languishing in mid-table, while playing the most turgid football we have seen in years is unacceptable. It isn't acceptable to the owners, it isn't acceptable to Pep. it isn't acceptable to the players and it sure as hell isn't acceptable to me as a supporter of 40 years. If it is acceptable to you as a supporter, great, well done but don't come on here and tell others that they aren't entitled to their very valid opinion.

Christ man the complaining has only just started and we all have a right to do so. And to live in a fluffy world of make believe that we have never complained or moaned before challenges whether anyone is a real city fan. It’s a right of passage. I fondly remember sitting on match specials back to Belle Vue in the Sixties listening and sniggering at all the old gits regularly claiming they’ll never go and watch that lot again. I have spent a life time moaning with fellow blues and I for one ain’t going to stop now. The differentiator with City fans is we always come back for more.
Rant finished ....Over and (Swales) Out

some of the reaction this season is nothing short of aftv ,and people should take a long hard look at themselves, they are showing themselves up, football isnt all about glory, ups and downs and to be honest if you think this is a down then you know fuck all about supporting manchester city.

the place is full of wums and its really about time something was done about them, they feed negativity into every topic, and sadly those weak minded easily led posters get swept up in it, the mods really need to get a grip, because bluemoon resembles a bbc comments page, the match and post match threads are nothing short of a 14 years olds rant on twitter, and these people claim to be adults.

its getting harder and harder to read any topic without the wums infiltrating it, the owner and mods really need to think what they want from bluemoon, because quite frankly its embarrassing, other fans must look at us in the same way we looked and despised united , self entitled hyper children who sway like the wind.

i enjoy other fans on here, its good to get an outside opinion,i genuinely love talking football, but not the sneaky snidy leeches we have on here, and its getting very tiring to wade through the negativity day after day.

think ill stay on the angling page,a rose in a sea of shite, because if im honest its high quality discussion ,advice and thoughts, no wumming , no snide comments, just fishing.
Is a Double Pivot when you have 2 fishing rods asking for a friend

when they are gone most of them will be instantly forgotten.

Doesn't that say more about you than them?

These players won 8 trophies for the club so far, 8 out of 9 at one point. 198 points in 2 seasons, first and only side to win all 4 domestic trophies in a season, arguably the best side English football has ever seen, breaking dozens of records along the way.

If you're going to instantly forget them, that's on you.

I think this is exactly the kind of overreaction @peace frog is talking about. It's now not enough to say the players and manager need to improve if we're going to do well this season, you have to basically say they are all cunts, completely shit, always will be and no one will remember them.

There’s plenty of rags lurking alright, but I’ve no issue with genuine fans being critical.

everything isn’t fine. I don’t care if we used to play under Alan ball and should be thankful. That’s terrible thinking from folk stuck in the past.

I don’t care if we lose. I care when we don’t try. And this past year there’s been a lot of that.

rodri looks like he doesn’t give a shit. Mahrez doesn’t look bothered. Even Raz is going through the motions.

I’ve been Gundo and Stones biggest critics but they are the only players we have that look arsed recently.

Pep doesn’t look too worried. Everything is fine apparently.

I really don’t care if we lose. But there’s a “going through the motions” thing that nobody seems willing to address and fans should rightly be allowed to critisize

There’s plenty of rags lurking alright, but I’ve no issue with genuine fans being critical.

everything isn’t fine. I don’t care if we used to play under Alan ball and should be thankful. That’s terrible thinking from folk stuck in the past.

I don’t care if we lose. I care when we don’t try. And this past year there’s been a lot of that.

rodri looks like he doesn’t give a shit. Mahrez doesn’t look bothered. Even Raz is going through the motions.

I’ve been Gundo and Stones biggest critics but they are the only players we have that look arsed recently.

Pep doesn’t look too worried. Everything is fine apparently.

I really don’t care if we lose. But there’s a “going through the motions” thing that nobody seems willing to address and fans should rightly be allowed to critisize
I've addressed it a couple of times but got told I'm a dipper.
They don't look arsed because they don't look like they want to play for him, IMO. The tell tale signs are there. It's probably natural at this point. Over drilled. Over trained. None stop. I just posted on the West Brom thread about the On This Day section from today. Spurs at home. 3 years ago.

You wouldn't recognise us now. That was right at the heart of when everything was rosy in Pep's style. Exciting to the players. A joy to go to work.
They don't look like that now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.