Bluemoon's Legends

What about Blue 2112 anyone?
What about Blue 2112 anyone?

he's still around, not only a bluemoon legend but a human legend.

as some will know I have a problem with my legs for a little while now, well 6 months ago I was diagnosed with motor neurone disease. so now though confined to a wheelchair full time I still get about whenever I can, sadly I need help to do that. so Josh (Blue 2112) regularly picks me up takes to the pub for a pint and a bite to eat. its lifts me enormously. I didn't know Josh before Bluemoon and i'll always be grateful to the forum for building a Bluemoon family. got some wonderful friends on here so well done Turner :)

as some will know I have a problem with my legs for a little while now, well 6 months ago I was diagnosed with motor neurone disease. so now though confined to a wheelchair full time I still get about whenever I can, sadly I need help to do that. so Josh (Blue 2112) regularly picks me up takes to the pub for a pint and a bite to eat. its lifts me enormously. I didn't know Josh before Bluemoon and i'll always be grateful to the forum for building a Bluemoon family. got some wonderful friends on here so well done Turner :)
He's only after a free hall/ stairs and landing carpet mate.

Shit, Bill! Wish you the best x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.