Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Albums

Tend to agree a bit on this. It's a good album with some good songs on it. The fact that 12 people voted for it and most had it at best somewhere low in the Top 10 says it all. On an average score would be lower
I didn't put my albums in any particular order but it just happens it was listed second, but thinking about it I wouldn't rank it my second favourite album. In fact I probably only felt the need to pick a Fleetwood Mac album because I've listened to most of their output but couldn't really decide which one as all their albums from the classic line up are really 3 solo artists masquerading as a band (and therefore means some songs you like some not as much), and I just don't listen to their early albums in their entireties much these days. If Greatest Hits had been allowed, then I'd probably have gone with this one ...

In fact, even though it is called Greatest Hits, most of the songs had never appeared on previous albums, instead having been released as singles first then compiled into an album.

I meant nothing of the sort.
They have no musical taste, couldn’t really have made myself any clearer I thought?

Just because lots of people bought may be a fact, but it doesn’t make it a great album, nor does it make the gazillions of buyers anymore knowledgeable. Probably bought it knowing other sheep had too.

Ok then you are just talking arrogant crap.

I was just thinking that maybe my selections should have received more weighting when BlueHammer compiled his list....
..after all...This means more ...to me!

Either that or maybe he just binned them!

Surely the Chameleons won't be one of the remaining albums
They've two already (which are generally not liked as much as the debut which has not appeared )
I knew they were popular but not this popular

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.