Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Albums

I prefer the more uptempo stuff obviously but those are good, especially Let Go. Excellent voice.

I went for Getting Somewhere because Mr Earle produced it and it's short.

Bought both cds secondhand so it only needs a few good tracks to be worth it.

If you like what you hear so far then I’d definitely suggest having a listen to her debut album, Alabama Song, cos it rivals Hardest Part as her best IMO. Certainly it’s got several of her best known songs on it (Pardon Me, Alabama Song, A Soft Place to Fall & Call My Name).
Down to Believing was a decent album as well, and I enjoyed Not Dark Yet, which was her recent ‘covers’ collaboration with Shelby Lynne and included songs by Nick Cave, Merle Haggard and Jason Isbell amongst others.....

Reactions: OB1
should have gone to specksavers.....
Number 25
The Floridian Moz Mafia didnt want to make it look too obvious and alert @jimharri to shady poll fixing...

Oh yeah! Doh......cant argue with all 5 Smiths albums in top 100 should the QID make it’s expected appearance in the top 5. Morrissey will be very happy when he logs in to BM and sees this!

Oh yeah! Doh......cant argue with all 5 Smiths albums in top 100 should the QID make it’s expected appearance in the top 5. Morrissey will be very happy when he logs in to BM and sees this!
Are you sure? Not one of his solo albums has made the top 100.
I'm hoping the Queen is Dead has made the top 5, amazing album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.