Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Albums

Totally agree re The Charlatans, James and Doves mate. Real bands who can really play.

The Inspirals have always nailed it every time I've seen them. Really tight, especially the drumming and vocals.

Madness have been immense every time I've seen them and they also "entertain" visually and put on a great spectacle.

Others I've come away from thinking "proper band" are Editors, Elastica and Tricky.
Madness and Inspirals both been good when I've been to see them too, madness are still the same crazy gang from 40 years ago but I think Chas jacked a few years ago.

Another good live act is The Cure, they are really on it live, seen them at the move and the Nynex and both times nailed it.

Madness and Inspirals both been good when I've been to see them too, madness are still the same crazy gang from 40 years ago but I think Chas jacked a few years ago.

Another good live act is The Cure, they are really on it live, seen them at the move and the Nynex and both times nailed it.
The Inspirals were always a good night out. Saw them once I think at the Apollo and Hooky and Caroline Aherne were in front of us. I was quite star struck. Mind you an old mate of mine went to see them a few years ago on one of those reunion things and said they were shocking!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.