Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

Kes is a cracking slice of gritty working class life in early 70s northern England, so much in it thats close to home. Would watch any of these again but Kes definately best of a decent bunch there. Almost every day on this thread reminds me of a film That I could easily have included in my twenty( havnt had one in yet).

"12 Angry Men" should have been on my list, but I chose films that gave me a new perspective.

I suppose if I thought about just the pure experience, it would have gone in as well as the first "Pink Panther".

12 angry men was top of my list, pissed I didn’t put north by northwest in can’t believe I forgot its my favourite hitchcock film. I have Thomas crown and 3 billboards so far but I rushed it. Too many modern ones in my list.

12 angry men was top of my list, pissed I didn’t put north by northwest in can’t believe I forgot its my favourite hitchcock film. I have Thomas crown and 3 billboards so far but I rushed it. Too many modern ones in my list.

NBNW is on my list so hope to see it later, but another one of my very favo(u)rites is on TV right now as I write this and I dearly hope it makes the list (though I doubt it).

“Cue the sun.”

NBNW is on my list so hope to see it later, but another one of my very favo(u)rites is on TV right now as I write this and I dearly hope it makes the list (though I doubt it).

“Cue the sun.”

Truman show? Had to look that up haven't seen it since a couple of years after it came out. Great film.

Last edited:
79. Capricorn One 4/30

1601972795293.png

76. The Warriors 3/31

1601972964756.png

76. The Outlaw Josey Wales 3/31

1601973179207.png

76. The Bourne Identity 3/31

1601973255641.png

73. Close Encounters Of The Third Kind 3/32

1601973395127.png

The Warriors was one of the first videos I ever watched. Remember watching it at my mates on his Betamax. His dad had a decent stash of Swedish films too.

VSqXW5y.jpg

"Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

I love The Bourne Identity and Close Encounters (voted for the former in my top 20).

Haven't seen Capricorn One for many years but I remember enjoying it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.