Bluemoon's Official Top 100 TV Shows

Watched the first two series of Breaking Bad and am enjoying it now. It's a lot better than I thought it was going to be after the first couple of episodes. I'm impressed at how the plot keeps nudging along with little things that keep hampering Walter and Jessie causing them to have to keep changing plans. I also like how they have separate storylines for Skylar and Hank and I'll be interested to see how they develop and if they intersect with the main plot (which I suspect they might). Not sure I like the Saul character, but I'll give it time.

Taking a break before series 3 but unless there's a sudden drop in quality, I'll be watching all five series.

Watched the first two series of Breaking Bad and am enjoying it now. It's a lot better than I thought it was going to be after the first couple of episodes. I'm impressed at how the plot keeps nudging along with little things that keep hampering Walter and Jessie causing them to have to keep changing plans. I also like how they have separate storylines for Skylar and Hank and I'll be interested to see how they develop and if they intersect with the main plot (which I suspect they might). Not sure I like the Saul character, but I'll give it time.

Taking a break before series 3 but unless there's a sudden drop in quality, I'll be watching all five series.

it just gets better and better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.