Bluemoon's Official Top 100 TV Shows

Two of mine in there: Mindhunter & Lost.

Mindhunter is exceptional - the 2nd best show that I've seen on Netflix. A slow-paced fascinating watch in which the characters are the real draw, but the period detail and feel of the show is brilliant. Steve Miller's "Fly Like An Eagle" in an early episode is a great musical cue for the montage.

Really hope they make series 3 sometime.

I got a bit frustrated with Lost through series 2 & 3, but it really picked up again in the later series.

89. Mindhunter

Netflix announced that the series was on indefinite hold.
FFS!
tzvRNLa.gif

Lost was the biggest con. I nearly hate anyone connected to the making of it as much as I hate Liverpool.

Lost was the biggest con. I nearly hate anyone connected to the making of it as much as I hate Liverpool.

lol it was groundbreaking at the time, first season was good and different to anything else.

it definitely lost it's way as it progressed.

lol it was groundbreaking at the time, first season was good and different to anything else.

it definitely lost it's way as it progressed.
All the weirdness and mystery and drama for a while was great. Then it started to seem like we weren't getting anywhere - everyone wondering were they just dead and stuck in limbo. The makers said to hang on it'll make sense in the end. So we watched for the sake of it for season after season....hours for each viewer. And there was nothing. We were conned.

All the weirdness and mystery and drama for a while was great. Then it started to seem like we weren't getting anywhere - everyone wondering were they just dead and stuck in limbo. The makers said to hang on it'll make sense in the end. So we watched for the sake of it for season after season....hours for each viewer. And there was nothing. We were conned.

Hurley not shedding a few pounds was a con. the fat bastard.

Well thats a bit better, i've seen 2 out of this 5 (as opposed to 1 out of 10 of the last batch).

This is probably why i struggled to fill my 20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.