Bluemoon's Official Top 100 TV Shows

I never finished breaking bad, got to a point where I didn’t like any of the characters enough to care what happened to them.
I got through about 3 episodes and got so fed up with him making such stupid errors that I stopped watching.

I see enough incompetence on a daily basis that adding more was just making my blood boil!

4. Bread 17/301

View attachment 12784

Bread is a British television sitcom, written by Carla Lane, about a close-knit, working-class family in Liverpool, England. It was produced by the BBC and screened on BBC1 from 1 May 1986 to 3 November 1991. In 1988, the ratings for the series peaked at 21 million viewers.

The series focused on the extended Boswell family of Liverpool, in the district of Dingle. The family were Catholic and working class, and led by the acid-tongued matriarch Nellie Boswell (Jean Boht) who ruled over her family with an iron fist. Early series focused on her children attempting to make enough money (in English slang, "Bread") to support the family through various illicit means. Later series saw less emphasis on making money schemes, and more storylines focusing on the characters' love lives and marriages.

Survey was obviously hijacked by dippers.

3. The Liver Birds

4lwGnSf.gif

4. Bread 17/301

View attachment 12784

Bread is a British television sitcom, written by Carla Lane, about a close-knit, working-class family in Liverpool, England. It was produced by the BBC and screened on BBC1 from 1 May 1986 to 3 November 1991. In 1988, the ratings for the series peaked at 21 million viewers.

The series focused on the extended Boswell family of Liverpool, in the district of Dingle. The family were Catholic and working class, and led by the acid-tongued matriarch Nellie Boswell (Jean Boht) who ruled over her family with an iron fist. Early series focused on her children attempting to make enough money (in English slang, "Bread") to support the family through various illicit means. Later series saw less emphasis on making money schemes, and more storylines focusing on the characters' love lives and marriages.

I'm calling it - a very well thought out and patient Clarkie.

Well played BH..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.