Blues at the World Cup

DhWSGRqXcAAbPjb

Time to have that clip of big nose Thomo and that flute Merson on loop De Bryune is terrible

well, City very involved tonight. Kompany's flick beats Jesus and Dinho unlucky to score an og. Dinho arguably crisp packet-esque in the middle to let Lukaku through that eventually led to a De Bruyne rocket. Kompany looked good but a tad lucky to get away with a pen against Jesus. City heavily involved tonight!

Shearer will be having a danger wank in the corner over martinez while the cameras are still rolling at this rate

Tough for Fernandinho tonight being dropped in in the QF. Looked like he needed a preseason
Kompany excellent tho lucky
KDB not playing as a DM is a much better player - who knew! Martinez doesn't deserve praise for rectifying his own idiotic mistake
G.Jesus not even feeding on scraps - Naymar and Coutinho are a joke, like 2 kids playing for themselves.

Anyway, at least we should have Ederson in net vs Arsenal, which is a huge relief

I can’t decide if Kev or merlin are my favorite ever city players.... I swap from week to week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.