Blues boozer for Wembley has to be...

I've posted details of the pub and facilities on another thread, link on page one of this thread.

Freestyler said:
Heading there then.

can i just ask...

does signing up to the city cup scheme, also get you first priority at the bar there and where you can sit outside, cheers.

Hahahaha no unfortunately, only I have that privilege.

AM-FSF Blue said:
Freestyler said:
Heading there then.

can i just ask...

does signing up to the city cup scheme, also get you first priority at the bar there and where you can sit outside, cheers.

Hahahaha no unfortunately, only I have that privilege.

*orders pint of lager*

"ey up, where's the head?"

We need a big flag/banner about the Invisible Man to 'unofficially' rename the pub!

gillymcfc said:
Can we not comondere the name for one day and rename it the invisible man

As anyone got a banner 'The INvisible man' sure the pub will let us cover the name for the day<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
gillymcfc said:
Can we not comondere the name for one day and rename it the invisible man

As anyone got a banner 'The INvisible man' sure the pub will let us cover the name for the day

We have a Social club set aside for city fans only, its at Dollis Hill tube which is two stops from Wembley.

We are doing a coach/club entrance for £35.

People who don't use the club can purchase a limited number of tickets at £10 each too.

Atmosphere is great in there and well worth attending rather than wandering round for hours and being turned away from every other boozer round Wembley or paying £10 for three cans in the shops nearby !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.