Blues for Johnny

Sorry for your loss blue, at the hospital now but will have a listen when I get home. Music is such a powerful tool emotionally.

Just listened all the way through twice.Your a talented lad for sure.
The piece is hauntingly melodolic enjoying all the hallmarks of a profesional composition.
Incredibly relaxing yet highly accomplished.Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss blue, at the hospital now but will have a listen when I get home. Music is such a powerful tool emotionally.
You're not wrong there. A few family members cried when they heard it. I did my guitar bit a few days after my brother passed when the feelings were still raw, I think it shows. As naff as it sounds, I really had the blues.

Chilling tune rip
Thank you.

Just listened all the way through twice.Your a talented lad for sure.
The piece is hauntingly melodolic enjoying all the hallmarks of a profesional composition.
Incredibly relaxing yet highly accomplished.Sorry for your loss.

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the kind remarks. Just for the record, it was done in my living room using cuebase. The guitar was done in one take, I wanted to capture how I was feeling. It was my intention to have had it played at his funeral but we couldn't finish the mixing in time.

Thanks to all those who took time to listen.

So sorry mate, forgot to listen last night but just played the track through and am really impressed. Although melancholic it's got a wistful hopeful air too. Not what I was expecting. You are talented.
R.I.P. Johnny

Very good mate and I'm sorry for your loss
Cheers pal.
So sorry mate, forgot to listen last night but just played the track through and am really impressed. Although melancholic it's got a wistful hopeful air too. Not what I was expecting. You are talented.
R.I.P. Johnny
Thanks mate. I've got to ask, what were you expecting?
Touching track mate. Sorry for your loss
Thanks for the condolences and for listening, both appreciated. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.