Blues in Benidorm for final?

mike channon´s windmill

As I have decided to stay put and allow other blues the chance to get to a final I was wondering if any ex-pat blues or those on their jollies are meeting anywhere in Benidorm to watch the final ? I will be making the short trip up the coast so hope to see some of you there

mike channon´s windmill said:
As I have decided to stay put and allow other blues the chance to get to a final I was wondering if any ex-pat blues or those on their jollies are meeting anywhere in Benidorm to watch the final ? I will be making the short trip up the coast so hope to see some of you there

I suspect if you head for Rachels Sports bar, Mac, he posts on here reguarly, will be there.

russh said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

I suspect if you head for Rachels Sports bar, Mac, he posts on here reguarly, will be there.
That´s the one I was trying to think of - went there for Villarreal trip - good call sir!!

I,m travelling to Nerja on Wednesday anyone know any blue bars there i can see the final?

Managed to land meself in Benidorm this weekend, where abouts is this Rachels Sports bar, just in case I fancy watching the Derby...

1an3 said:
Managed to land meself in Benidorm this weekend, where abouts is this Rachels Sports bar, just in case I fancy watching the Derby...

Get to the far eastern part of the seafront where the McDonalds and Burger King are and walk away from the sea up the main road. Its about 1/2 mile up this road on the right hand side

1an3 said:
It'll be on in Daytona which is on Levante beach front

chaddblue said:
1an3 said:

Get to the far eastern part of the seafront where the McDonalds and Burger King are and walk away from the sea up the main road. Its about 1/2 mile up this road on the right hand side

Cheers, I think we're up that end, near a hotel called dynastic or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.