Blues keep your wits about you on the 30th.

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
I've heard through the grapevine, that there will be a snatch squad of undercover M.I.B's at the match. They will not be wearing their usual attire, but shall instead be sporting light coloured 'everlast' and 'donnay' hoodies, due to their being a mass clearout in the regent road sports soccer store.

Some may take this light hearted, please don't they're nasty fuckers them there fighting men.

Stay away from gates.

SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg

I was considering not going because they might win the league against us but this has tipped it for me.

I'll watch it at home and say a prayer for the blues in attendance.

How much of a **** must that one twat have felt in the above picture?

"Black? I thought MIB was Men in Blue?. Fuck, sorry"

glen quagmire said:
I've heard through the grapevine, that there will be a snatch squad of undercover M.I.B's at the match. They will not be wearing their usual attire, but shall instead be sporting light coloured 'everlast' and 'donnay' hoodies, due to their being a mass clearout in the regent road sports soccer store.

Some may take this light hearted, please don't they're nasty fuckers them there fighting men.

Think I,ll just stay home then,is it on telly?.

joe mancini said:
glen quagmire said:

Think I,ll just stay home then,is it on telly?.
What makes you think you'll be safe at home? these are bad bad men remember. Much safer at the game, bigger police presence than in your living room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.