Blues Together!

SWPISHOME

I was scrolling through YouTube and came across this video, I actually got a bit emotional looking at it! But this video has unbelievable memories that will live with us forever! Very sad we can't all be at The Etihad together to have moments like these with eachother, After all we are one big family.

Someday soon we will be back together Blues!

I was scrolling through YouTube and came across this video, I actually got a bit emotional looking at it! But this video has unbelievable memories that will live with us forever! Very sad we can't all be at The Etihad together to have moments like these with eachother, After all we are one big family.

Someday soon we will be back together Blues!

I recognise a lad I used to play football with in the crowd at Wembley v Gillingham ( about 1.12 in)
Great vid mate

I still cant watch the QPR game without getting something in my eye even after all this time. It gets me every time much to enjoyment of the missus lol.
Brings back great memories of being with my dad at his flat with my lad and my kid brother, so many tears of joy. And so pleased my dad got to see it. ( he passed away in the centurion's season )

I am beginning to miss being at the Etihad now , I needed a break to recharge my batteries so to speak. The 600 mile round trip was getting abit much for me. Get old lol

Been nearly a year since I last saw City ( league cup final ). Cant wait to get back to the Etihad, and being among City fans again, its abit lonely in SE Kent lol, but there are a few of us around here ;)

I have been shielding and some days I spend looking through YouTube to find City videos. They are some great ones on there. I also binged watch 'All or Nothing' again the other day.

Not really given it much thought until this week but with an amazing season now unfolding, I hate the thought of none, or the vast majority of us, not being able to be there to see it happen.

I’m the last to feel sorry for the scousers but I realise now how much it must have killed them to not be there when they became champions. I mean we’ve seen it 4 times recently but the thought of missing it is a horrible thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.