Blues Together!

Jumping around like a looney, l was delighted for my lads having put them through all the crapand misery in the previous years.
Now l realise the buggers have been totally spoiled - with more to come.
yea my lads are 24 and 19 so the 19yr old dont really into football but does come to matches with me when my eldest cant make it. The youngest came up with me to the utd game ( league game ) doesnt really understand football that much to be honest , but the language that came out of his mouth towards utd was unreal lol.

my eldest i am so pleased he stuck with City as much of his pre teenage years we were shit and he got dogs abuse sometimes, even in the QPR game he was getting shit from the utd fans at his school until 93:20 than his phone went quite very quite. Now he takes me up about 10 or more times a season. Pleased to keep the City in the family now 5th generation.

i have missed the City 'family' at the Etihad it always feels like home when i get there a feeling of belonging something i dont get living in kent !

Brought tears to my eyes watching that to ,(big soft - arse!) the memorys ,ups & downs, & tears & joy of being a city fan .
Pure class to share that fellow blue !

I still cant watch the QPR game without getting something in my eye even after all this time. It gets me every time much to enjoyment of the missus lol.
Brings back great memories of being with my dad at his flat with my lad and my kid brother, so many tears of joy. And so pleased my dad got to see it. ( he passed away in the centurion's season )

I am beginning to miss being at the Etihad now , I needed a break to recharge my batteries so to speak. The 600 mile round trip was getting abit much for me. Get old lol

Been nearly a year since I last saw City ( league cup final ). Cant wait to get back to the Etihad, and being among City fans again, its abit lonely in SE Kent lol, but there are a few of us around here ;)

I have been shielding and some days I spend looking through YouTube to find City videos. They are some great ones on there. I also binged watch 'All or Nothing' again the other day.
Fabulous memories with your dad that will live with you forever, Great the way he got to see the greatest moment in Premier League football too! Football is all about memories and who you spend those moments with.

I'd love nothing more now than to bring my little lad to games and treasure them because life is too short as is it. Not being able to go now is really starting to hit home.

What a day it's going to be when we are all able to get back! Words genuinely can't describe how good it will be.

Sitting here looking at photos of Schalke away in FB memories then watch this. In bits ffs. Goosebumps and spine tingling. Thanks OP

Fabulous memories with your dad that will live with you forever, Great the way he got to see the greatest moment in Premier League football too! Football is all about memories and who you spend those moments with.

I'd love nothing more now than to bring my little lad to games and treasure them because life is too short as is it. Not being able to go now is really starting to hit home.

What a day it's going to be when we are all able to get back! Words genuinely can't describe how good it will be.
got something in my eye again ;)

I was scrolling through YouTube and came across this video, I actually got a bit emotional looking at it! But this video has unbelievable memories that will live with us forever! Very sad we can't all be at The Etihad together to have moments like these with eachother, After all we are one big family.

Someday soon we will be back together Blues!

Only City could win a league this way! You could put that video to any music and it would still get me every time. Typifies everything about the club and it’s fans - the depths of despair to pure joy in a matter of minutes.

I swear I will love Mario & Sergio for that moment in history until my dying day. CTID

Always surprises me how many people left 'the bowl' in the QPR game even more than people leaving early in normal games, perhaps that's for another thread ;)

I recognise a lad I used to play football with in the crowd at Wembley v Gillingham ( about 1.12 in)
Great vid mate
In the Gillingham game footage their fans are celebrating and there's a CITY fan in with them wearing a black polo shirt fairish hair the look on his face says it all on how we felt at the time if anyone can post it or can I D him

Seems paradoxical to write this, but what strikes me when watching that is the absence of telephones in almost the entire film. Perhaps smartphones weren’t yet ubiquitous in 2012, but it says more about the communal togetherness that draws people to grounds.

The signal inside the stadium was rubbish back in 2012, I remember eventually emerging on THAT day and my phone suddenly erupting with messages and missed calls from friends and family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.