Blur vs. Oasis

There's No Other Way. Once Bellers raced down the left and Bang...in the corner of the net, we were on our way. We battled To The End, our spirit personified by Tevez who ran 'till there was No Distance Left To Run. The Universal hope was that the Charmless Man Terry would have a 'mare and he did. Cant wait for the papers on Sunday Sunday. Girls and Boys raise a glass...For Tomorrow!!!

Feeling Supersonic right now, after loads of Cigarettes and Alcohol whilst watching MOTD. I'd love to say to Wayne Dont Look Back In Anger....Y'Know What I Mean?....Let There Be Love. But Whatever.

Tevez is obviously pissed off about the whole Bridge/Terry thing, looks like someone told him to Go Let It Out.

I guess Chelsea still had a chance to equalise but sadly for them, they were Out Of Time.

Quality!!
Lucky Toma said:
There's No Other Way. Once Bellers raced down the left and Bang...in the corner of the net, we were on our way. We battled To The End, our spirit personified by Tevez who ran 'till there was No Distance Left To Run. The Universal hope was that the Charmless Man Terry would have a 'mare and he did. Cant wait for the papers on Sunday Sunday. Girls and Boys raise a glass...For Tomorrow!!!

Feeling Supersonic right now, after loads of Cigarettes and Alcohol whilst watching MOTD. I'd love to say to Wayne Dont Look Back In Anger....Y'Know What I Mean?....Let There Be Love. But Whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.