BM piss up - 7th July - Second City Bar..Come on England!!

I had my yellow, red and green bucket hat on at Failsworth tram stop and a group of scally kids got on. One said “That hat’s sick that, pal” and I understand it’s a compliment.

Shall I wear that? Recognition purposes of course.

is anyone welcome or is it those who are a bit more established on here? mods an that?
I've got to say, if anyone's nervous about coming along because they don't know anyone or are worried they'll run into someone they've had a barney with on here, don't be. I've made some great friends on here who are all absolutely top notch people. Even worsleyweb & SWP's Back.

I've got to say, if anyone's nervous about coming along because they don't know anyone or are worried they'll run into someone they've had a barney with on here, don't be. I've made some great friends on here who are all absolutely top notch people. Even worsleyweb & SWP's Back.
You got to far but gained some credibility back by not including me ;-) I'll update the list when I can be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.