BMF Batsh*t Crazy news: where we can all share the most bizarre or funny news stories from around the world.

Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City
Batshit crazy bluemoonforum news:

This is batshit crazy...

I've been thinking about creating a thread about this for a while and I can't seem to find one here already, there's so many bizarre or outrageously crazy news stories or funny ones around the world that don't get a lot of coverage.

From the above story in the first shared article where the Nigerian government is threatening prison time to a pregnant woman, for the despicable crime of making an online review of tomato puree to other beyond belief stories...
This page is for the most bizarre stories you can possibly find whether it's WTF immoral behaviour (while stating the obvious that this forum must remain clean from any pics of nudity gore or the truly vulgar from any stories posted) or harsh injustices like to the poor woman above or just downright stupid and funny, maybe even the odd bit of satire this is a place is for all those crazy stories we see from time to time and our opinions on them.

Preferably no truly tragic stories the aim is to mostly keep you thankful that you're not not there or that person, to question why we're living in a real life idiocracy type world ran by idiots that is getting dumber by the minute.
The aim isn't to have political slinging matches here like that damn politics thread, it's hopefully a place to chill to think thank goodness I'm here and to laugh at the absurd together.

So share your thoughts on the first story or share your own crazy news, or funny headlines or satire headlines/videos here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.