BMW or Audi?

de niro said:
ask matty, he's had both. i think.
I have indeed had both, my BMW had serious issues, and it wasn't even that old or have high mileage. I eventually had to have the entire electrical engine harness replaced which, with labour etc, came to about a grand!! Not bad on a car which was only 4 or 5 years old! I got shot of that one sharpish and would seriously think before I bought another BMW.

I've got the TT now and I really like it! Far less room inside, the back seats are for display purposes only! I assume though you'd be getting the new shape/style one so things may have changed. I really like the TT, it goes like a bastard (make sure you get on of the higher hp versions, the 150hp is a dog, I got the 225hp and that shifts!).

I suppose it depends what exactly you'll be using the car for, the Coupe is more practical, the TT is more fun. But that's just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.