bnp have an elected mep

alextrueblue said:
the racist bastids have won yorkshire and humber?
andrew brons has won bnp's first seat in european parliament. How long will he last, sat next to all those foriegn m.p's?

I think you will find that sadly he was democraticly elected by "racist bastids".

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lets see if they deliver on their promises and represent their constituents before we get all Guardianesque about them.

Do you mean return/repatriate their constituents?

Helmet Cole said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lets see if they deliver on their promises and represent their constituents before we get all Guardianesque about them.

No, they will not be able to do that. I mean will they be present at clinics, will they listen to their constituents, will they ask the questions WE the electorate want answering, that kind of things. Most people voted BNP as a protest to the self serving pigs who take a lot out and give back very little, yes they have some questionable policies but if you take the racist shit out they also spoke a lot of sense.

masterwig said:
1 MEP wow.

That gives them precisely fuck all power.
I think it's significant not in the power they have, but because people are actually believing in them.
Also, Nick Griffin is a fucking vile person.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Helmet Cole said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

No, they will not be able to do that. I mean will they be present at clinics, will they listen to their constituents, will they ask the questions WE the electorate want answering, that kind of things. Most people voted BNP as a protest to the self serving pigs who take a lot out and give back very little, yes they have some questionable policies but if you take the racist shit out they also spoke a lot of sense.
all hail the oracle ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.