Boateng Interviewer

ArabFan12

Is it me who just think that the interviewer of Boateng was just so awkward and made you cringe.

'How does it feel to play in Micah Richards position?'

As if Boateng should be ashamed of taking the position of someone who he knows.

When Boateng says we would have liked to win instead of a draw, interviewer responds

'They almost scored at the end of the game so maybe a draw is better than a loss'.

Boateng was just expressing his winning mentality and this guy came in with a lecture.

For me he was just awful and awkward, no rapport built whatsoever.

You'd think they'd get someone who can actually interview without being so cringeworthy and embarrassing, apparently not.

I really enjoy the coverage that CityTV on the OS brings to the fans (for free) but the definite downside is the standard of interviews. The guy interviewing Boateng always sounds like a kid doing work experience. I know he's only doing his best but he doesn't sound very professional.

i love this club but they employ some right dick heads.

this knob of an interviewer sounds like a frightened kid and dont ever get me started on the hugh the half time presenter

Agreed. He never asks a straight question. It's always do you think that or would you say that. He really is a terrible interviewer. Mind you the bloke doing the key103 commentary last weekend thinks NDJ is from Belgium ! World cup final didn't leave much of an impression on him!

It never ceases to amaze me how some people end up in jobs that most of us would kill to do and yet are clearly incapable of performing to a satisfactory standard.

The guy doing these interviews on the official website is truly, truly awful, to the extent that he renders them virtually useless and certainly painful to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.