Boateng wants out

bluecityste said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was bought with right-back as his intended position, that's the whole confusing part, he knew it, also.

He was scouted to fit our system because the manager didn't fancy Micah at the time.

Boateng played left-back for Germany last year and was duly subbed when moved in his final game to centre-back, for being absolute gash.

So what can we get from these findings.

Somebody at City can't scout.

Boateng can't play right-back,

Germany don't think he can play centre-back and he stands out at left-back against a piss-poor Australia, where Ozil kept the ball on his own for the majority of the game.

All became clear when this fraud turned up for the FA Cup Final with a pair of thick-rimmed black spectacles.

Absolute shit. Full stop.

So, have I understood you correctly Tolmie......you really rate him and want Boateng to stay and become club captain??

You miss my entire point, we would have built a statue of this guy, such is his defensive majesty, but he was statuesque at the best of times, already ;)

Mario should have knocked the fucker spark out when he had his chance.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluecityste said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was bought with right-back as his intended position, that's the whole confusing part, he knew it, also.

He was scouted to fit our system because the manager didn't fancy Micah at the time.

Boateng played left-back for Germany last year and was duly subbed when moved in his final game to centre-back, for being absolute gash.

So what can we get from these findings.

Somebody at City can't scout.

Boateng can't play right-back,

Germany don't think he can play centre-back and he stands out at left-back against a piss-poor Australia, where Ozil kept the ball on his own for the majority of the game.

All became clear when this fraud turned up for the FA Cup Final with a pair of thick-rimmed black spectacles.

So, have I understood you correctly Tolmie......you really rate him and want Boateng to stay and become club captain??

You miss my entire point, we would have built a statue of this guy, such is his defensive majesty, but he was statuesque at the best of times, already ;)

Clearly didnt watch him mark messi in the world cup then did you my dear fellow.

He is a great prospect for the future, hes only 22 and im sad to see him leave.

The Fat el Hombre said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Which is why the biggest club in Germany are so desperate to sign him...

I'll give you the daft glasses though, he looked a twat there

Not really, bud.

Bayern are like the rags, their simple possession or pursuit of player, somehow legitimises the supposed talent (They had Roque remember!!)

Even Mertersacker gets in ahead of Boateng for Germany.

Clubs such as Bayern, Juve, Liverpool, even AC, to a lesser extent, all have one thing in common, a delusion they are relevant in the grander new scheme of football.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 am --<br /><br />
Blue>Red said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluecityste said:

Clearly didnt watch him mark messi in the world cup then did you my dear fellow.

I certainly do remember that game, as it was all about how ridiculous the tatics of Maradona's Argentina were finally exposed.

Germany and Boateng didn't need to defend because Schweinsteiger and Muller tore them a new arsehole everytime the ball went past the halfway line.

I've seen Micah not give Tevez a kick, don't make him Franco Baresi.

Not good enough, simples. City know it, which is why they will probably let him leave.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Which is why the biggest club in Germany are so desperate to sign him...

I'll give you the daft glasses though, he looked a twat there

Not really, bud.

Bayern are like the rags, their simple possession or pursuit of player, somehow legitimises the supposed talent (They had Roque remember!!)

Even Mertersacker gets in ahead of Boateng for Germany.

Clubs such as Bayern, Juve, Liverpool, even AC, to a lesser extent, all have one thing in common, a delusion they are relevant in the grander new scheme of football.

-- Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 am --

Blue>Red said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I certainly do remember that game, as it was all about how ridiculous the tatics of Maradona's Argentina were finally exposed.

Germany and Boateng didn't need to defend because Schweinsteiger and Muller tore them a new arsehole everytime the ball went past the halfway line.

I've seen Micah not give Tevez a kick, don't make him Franco Baresi.

Not good enough, simples. City know it, which is why they will probably let him leave.

dont get me wrong, id rather have micah or zab playing at right back. But Boateng was playing centre half for Hamburg to a very good standard hence all the interest, and believe with the age he is and having kompany there is a mentor he only would have improved

Remember getting a right slagging on here for giving Boateng both barrels after a shite performance in the Europa. Wonder if these Boateng believers are giving it large bout him now.

Awful positional sense.
No anticipation of imminent danger.
No better a crosser than what we already had.

Conclusion. a lot of wasted money. Forward with Micah.

It's disrepectful of him if nothing else. The club have clearly stuck by him despite the fact he's been injured and out of form, Mancini has talked him up and said he's staying, Mike Rigg has talked him up and said he's staying, yet he's still come out and said he wants to leave.

I honestly think he'll end up as a very good CB, still only 22, think the City coaching staff expect the same.

Then again, it sounds very much in the media like we've set a price and Bayern won't match it, rather than us telling them we won't sell no matter what, but hard to be sure.

If he stays I think he'll have 1 season more max to contribute or he'll deffo be off next summer.

If he goes, can't really blame City fans for not being too upset about it.

Still thinks its hard to judge JB on one season, people are saying no pace so has to go, whereas people saying AK no pace but will be the part next year. It took Vinnie and Jongie a season to find their feet, also Boateng is a centre half and will probably turn out to be an excellent one, injuries havnt helped either. Saying all that i believe Boyata will be in the heart of our defence in a year, and if JB actually said whats quoted in MEN its goodbye

I can forgive a lack of ability, but it's his lack of desire that really makes me angry. I can't even look at pictures of the guy without filling with rage. Get rid.

Contributed next to nothing apart from some crap performances at right back.

Cheerio Jerome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.