Boateng wants out

Breadsnapper said:
Can't believe City fans slagging him off, oh that's rught it's bluemoan. For fucks sake he has had a shite season by anyones standards, after moving to a new country, in a new league etc.etc, etc not to mention his aweful luck with injuries.

Some of you are complete cnuts who like nothing more than listening to the tap tapping of your own keyboard or the suck ups telling you how right you are.
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!
Try reading what he said about us and Bayern before telling others on here to grow up.

Milk and alcohol said:
Shame really, as he will go on to be a very very good center half where ever he plays. But that said, we cant afford to have anyone on the books who is not fully commited to the cause.
apart from tevez

Maybe we could use him to take one of their players? Robben, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Kroos, Muller or Ribery? £18m plus Boateng.

mcfc49 said:
Milk and alcohol said:
Shame really, as he will go on to be a very very good center half where ever he plays. But that said, we cant afford to have anyone on the books who is not fully commited to the cause.
apart from tevez

Can we??? hmmm.

I will drive him to Germany, too slow for the PL, gets turned far too easily. Perhaps he could persuade Kolarov to go with him?

Whatever happens with Boeteng, Tevez and sundry other whining whinging bastards, all I hope for in the future is that these so called professionals we employ stop telling us how they are missing their kids. FFS, loads of us have worked away for months, without having the luxury of flying any fucker we like first class over to see us. Piss off to Munich Jerome, and sling your whinging carcasse back to Fuerte Apache, Tevez, we need committed footballers at this club.

Really disappointing news. Watched him over here in the Bundesliga and he always seemed a tidy player.
However, his performances for City have been dreadful. Maybe he just can't settle in Manchester?

I think it's a bit of a shame that it hasn't quite worked out for him with us. The very fact that he is a regular in the German team shows that the boy can play. Both the Club and the Player should move on once Bayern come up with a sensible offer.

What we paid to Hamburg plus 30% maybe ??

Do Bayern still have Van Buyten? the player we loaned for half a season when KK was in charge.

If so, I think we should ask for him & some cash, maybe 10million?

Gets rid of the myth that is Jerome Boateng. Van Buyten has been here before, might want to come back. He may be knocking on a bit now, im guessing? but he'll have bags of experience.

I'd make use of selling Boateng to Bayern by trying a prize a player away from them. Champions League experience, Title winning experience will be vital next season!

Plus, if we managed to get Van Buyten... it would save us wasting 20million on bang average Gary Cahill.

Another centre half I would like to see at City would be Johnny Heitinga! does anyone agree? I think he's very good. He also wants to play Champions League too.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fat Chance said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Corluka's 6ft4.

You should call the roll Joe for buying Corluka back....see how ya get on.

you asked for another 6ft3 inch fullback, I gave you a 6ft4 one.

You never asked how good they would be.

Thats very true..i never, if i did it would certainly swerve this chat with Harry well parrot over Corluka pretending to be a fullback and even Mancini going no understandi could'nt disguise how non fullback boateng is. Besides City i wonder what the other common denominator is?.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.