Boateng wants out

Santiago Street . said:
It amuses me the way people cite the fact that he played for Germany as irrefutable proof that he's a wonderful player.

How many of you using this argument watched all the games he played for Germany ? None I'd wager.

Wes Brown made countless appearances for England ffs, was he brilliant too ?

Obviously not the player he once was but Brown was a solid centre back that was plagued by injuries mate.

Santiago Street . said:
It amuses me the way people cite the fact that he played for Germany as irrefutable proof that he's a wonderful player.

How many of you using this argument watched all the games he played for Germany ? None I'd wager.

Wes Brown made countless appearances for England ffs, was he brilliant too ?
What is wrong with you people, no one has said it was irrefutable proof he is a wonderful player. However he played in a variety of roles, had a decent world cup as well playing well for his club. These factors meant several clubs wanted him. And why bring up Wes Brown, what's he got to do with it?

I think we should keep him AND play him at CB. He played a couple of games there for us last season & looked very promising.

He's been reported as saying that CB is where he wants to play & that is what Bayern have indicated where they will play him. He's German & Bayern are a giant of the world game, so it's easy to understand why he wants to leave.

As I see it, if we can't guarantee a CB position for him & Bayern offer £17m,we should accept the money & offer Blackburn £20m for Phil Jones!

Firstly, he's young, English & a very good player for his age & secondly, if Blackburn accepted our bid, it would give Fergiescum a coronary & probably finish him off!!!!

Two birds killed with one stone..... Simples!!!! :-)

You know what, for the vast majority of Boateng's year at City he has been injured and so has not been able to prove himself. Then along come BM with an interest and he, without a moment's hesitation it seems, says "YES PLEASE!!!!!".

Jerome, why the fuck did you come in the first place??? Did you not even WANT to prove yourself at City and in the PREM?

Tell you what mate, fuck off you utter waste of fresh air and head back to Germany. Hope you enjoyed your stay at Hotel City you poor excuse for a footballer.

Only two ways in which Boateng will be playing at Bayern next season...

1. We get an offer of £18m, too good to turn down.

2. We get one of their players as part of a deal... Schweinsteiger, Muller, Ribery, Robben, Lahm... take your pick.

Apart from that, he'd be my back-up central defender, in front of Kolo Toure, and would get lots of game time covering for Kompany and Lescott. He's not a right back for us... as I stated last September 1st.!

asgoodasitgets said:
Brilliant CB
In a couple of seasons(if he stays) this thread will be looked on as a classic.
If he goes then imagine the Van Buyten threads x a million

From what i've seen, i wouldn't say brilliant yet, but i can see something clicking in the next few years and him becoming akin to Kompany.<br /><br />-- 11 Jun 2011, 10:00 --<br /><br />
Soulboy said:
Only two ways in which Boateng will be playing at Bayern next season...

1. We get an offer of £18m, too good to turn down.

2. We get one of their players as part of a deal... Schweinsteiger, Muller, Ribery, Robben, Lahm... take your pick.

Apart from that, he'd be my back-up central defender, in front of Kolo Toure, and would get lots of game time covering for Kompany and Lescott. He's not a right back for us... as I stated last September 1st.!

I like that bit, play the hypocrites at their own game. He's the 'deep lying playmaker' that would make our midfield absolutely complete.

We can forget about Toure. He can't train with us until September so won't be match fit until October. He then goes to the African nations cup in January.

buzzer1 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
buzzer1 said:
Hes miles behind Micah and even Zab, infact he would'nt make the squad on the form he's shown, swap him for Podolski(if he's still at Bayern), get shut asap, the cheeky twat, he seemed to slow and ok he was injured for spells, but when fit not for me, Germany or not.

podolski is now at koln and would be an even bigger waste of time quite frankly.

Did'nt know he was at Koln but bigger waste of time? fuk, that would have to be some serious bagga shite.
If you didn't know he was at koln how you know he wouldn't be a waste if time?

forevermancity said:
buzzer1 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
podolski is now at koln and would be an even bigger waste of time quite frankly.

Did'nt know he was at Koln but bigger waste of time? fuk, that would have to be some serious bagga shite.

Just saying that he(Podolski) would have to go some to be a bigger waste of time, because Boateng? meh.
Great call earlier when someone suggested a swap plus cash deal, bastian schweinsteiger would be fantastic and slot right into the way we play, and if we could get Muller any means we can i would be a happy blue, hes class and would piss all over the like of Boateng. Anyway, we got the wrong Boateng.

buzzer1 said:
forevermancity said:
buzzer1 said:

Just saying that he(Podolski) would have to go some to be a bigger waste of time, because Boateng? meh.
Great call earlier when someone suggested a swap plus cash deal, bastian schweinsteiger would be fantastic and slot right into the way we play, and if we could get Muller any means we can i would be a happy blue, hes class and would piss all over the like of Boateng. Anyway, we got the wrong Boateng.

Podolski's got just the same half arsed attitude to playing and training and only bothers when it's a big game or Germany come calling for a major tournament, would be a lot of baggage.

Schweinsteiger or Lahm would be great signings imo, not that we'd get either, Muller's a good player too but again why would he leave Bayern?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.