Boateng

AlthamBlue

Good to see him get a run out today. Not enough to form an opinion mind. Any reckon he'll be playing against Juve' on Thursday or will the Geordies be his full match?

Big fucker aint he? Him and YaYa are huge<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:15 pm --<br /><br />
DortmundDummy said:
After today though who realistically is he going to displace, and he is class without doubt.

Boyata, I doubt very much Boateng will be left out for him. A shame though, he was quality today

DortmundDummy said:
After today though who realistically is he going to displace, and he is class without doubt.

He will slot in at RB rather comfortably actually. There is no one anywhere near him as far as ability goes

I hope he plays against Juventus... we need him up in match form quickly... so lets play him...

Im really excited about seeing what he can give us... the little I saw preseason made me want to see more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.