Boateng

dannym32 said:
Cityisland said:
After one decent game?!

Thats crazy talk.

Boyata could easily have been sent off for the kind of stupid challenge that Micah does all the time.

Dont get me wrong, i am not the chairman of the Micah Rchards fan club, but he is twice the player Boyata is.

The boy got lucky, twice...

If we played him constanly over a period of ten games at the moment then people would soon change their opinions of him.

We had a great win, yes, but lets not delude ourselves.

I would love to see Boyata come good but he is nowhere near the finished article yet.
Pftt Richards is sloppy as fuckk + every time ive seen boyata play hes been v.good and doesnt make silly mistakes.
i recon boyata will play for england before richard ever does!

Would you be blowing his trumpet had the referee spotted either of his fouls on Drogba?

No.

All i am saying is that Boyata has not played enough for people to be saying that he is better than Micah.

He did well at the back, but in terms of going forwards he was poo. Give it time and people will change their tunes - unforunatley for Mr. Boyata.

Micah is the fall guy all too often.

dannym32 said:
Cityisland said:
After one decent game?!

Thats crazy talk.

Boyata could easily have been sent off for the kind of stupid challenge that Micah does all the time.

Dont get me wrong, i am not the chairman of the Micah Rchards fan club, but he is twice the player Boyata is.

If we played him constanly over a period of ten games at the moment then people would soon change their opinions of him.

I would love to see Boyata come good but he is nowhere near the finished article yet.
Pftt Richards is sloppy as fuckk + every time ive seen boyata play hes been v.good and doesnt make silly mistakes.

I presume you meant before Richards plays for England AGAIN!

Cityisland said:
Dribble said:
Boyata knows his attacking limitations and did what he was best at which was defending.

Boateng on the other-hand can not only defend but he can attack too which is something we lacked from the right-back position today.

All the same I feel safer with Boyata than Richards!!

After one decent game?!

Thats crazy talk.

Where did I say Boyata was the finished article?

My opnion of Boyata isn't based on one performance its based on 2010 as a whole. Also please tell me on what basis is Richards twice the player Boyata is?

dannym32 said:
Cityisland said:
After one decent game?!

Thats crazy talk.

With a name like Dedryck Boyata, do you really think he will ever play for England?

Dribble said:
Cityisland said:
After one decent game?!

Thats crazy talk.

My opnion of Boyata isn't based on one performance its based on 2010 as a whole. Also please tell me on what basis is Richards twice the player Boyata is?

You didnt. But many on here are banging on like he is. I am just not ready to join the wankfest yet. Sorry for including you in a generalisation.

Thats my opinion- Richards being twice the player Boyata is. He may well be better than Micah over time, but he is not yet.

He is not good on the ball under pressure and is prone to lapses in concentration like today which could have resulted in a booking or sending off.

I know aspects of that do sound like a certain Mr. Richards, but i feel that his all round play is much better given his experience and all round play.

Like i said, thats my opinion.

Feel free to disagree fellow blue...

Cityisland said:
Dribble said:

You didnt. But many on here are banging on like he is. I am just not ready to join the wankfest yet. Sorry for including you in a generalisation.

Thats my opinion- Richards being twice the player Boyata is. He may well be better than Micah over time, but he is not yet.

He is not good on the ball under pressure and is prone to lapses in concentration like today which could have resulted in a booking or sending off.

I know aspects of that do sound like a certain Mr. Richards, but i feel that his all round play is much better given his experience and all round play.

Like i said, thats my opinion.

Feel free to disagree fellow blue...

I respect that as your opinion, but Richards gave away a penalty in the last minute of extra time against Sunderland where as today Boyata got away with it, but I believe you make your own luck in this world.

Again it's just my opinion, but although neither Richards nor Boyata are the finished article, I've felt less apprehensive with Boyata playing right-back than I do with Richards.

Cityisland said:
dannym32 said:

Would you be blowing his trumpet had the referee spotted either of his fouls on Drogba?

No.

All i am saying is that Boyata has not played enough for people to be saying that he is better than Micah.

He did well at the back, but in terms of going forwards he was poo. Give it time and people will change their tunes - unforunatley for Mr. Boyata.

Micah is the fall guy all too often.

calm down son

I'll reserve judgment on the German being the saviour for 6 months, he's certainly a lump, not seen a good fullback that size in the premiership and i doubt that sort of mass is going to be doing wing-back impersonations regardless of his attacking prowess. He never thought to attempt to block-out Milners cross in the international match, even with him looking right at milners cocked/telegraphed leg...he was happy to run alongside as if that was the sole extent of fullback dutys, we already have one of that type.

sheikh mansour's bank manager said:
dannym32 said:
With a name like Dedryck Boyata, do you really think he will ever play for England?

Think he was being sarcastic lol Also good to see Jerome get 5mins at the end :) Just need Kolarov back now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.