Boateng

It was great to see Boateng come on.

I think this guy could be really special. Germany played him at left back and had Lahm at right back - shows the confidence they had in a 21 year old playing that position.

Boateng made one of the goals v Valencia pre-season with a great run and cross. He will add a new attacking dimension that Boyata at the moment cannot match. Boyata had a very good game today and I have no fears of him playing at all but think Boateng offers more at the moment.

Agree with the comments about the size of Boateng, I really was impressed about his size and I loved the speed he ran back when we needed it.

He has a long way to go but this guy could be the real business. Kompany mark2?

Boateng v Juve for me.

DortmundDummy said:
Lets be honest `Boyata` was not only good today but is having a great run, Boatang ??????? well he`s ok I guess ;) who`d be a manager hey ..

Boyata knows his attacking limitations and did what he was best at which was defending.

Boateng on the other-hand can not only defend but he can attack too which is something we lacked from the right-back position today.

All the same I feel safer with Boyata than Richards!!

Dribble said:
DortmundDummy said:
Lets be honest `Boyata` was not only good today but is having a great run, Boatang ??????? well he`s ok I guess ;) who`d be a manager hey ..

Boyata knows his attacking limitations and did what he was best at which was defending.

Boateng on the other-hand can not only defend but he can attack too which is something we lacked from the right-back position today.

After one decent game?!

Thats crazy talk.

Boyata could easily have been sent off for the kind of stupid challenge that Micah does all the time.

Dont get me wrong, i am not the chairman of the Micah Rchards fan club, but he is twice the player Boyata is.

The boy got lucky, twice...

If we played him constanly over a period of ten games at the moment then people would soon change their opinions of him.

We had a great win, yes, but lets not delude ourselves.

I would love to see Boyata come good but he is nowhere near the finished article yet.

Cityisland said:
Dribble said:

After one decent game?!

Thats crazy talk.

Boyata could easily have been sent off for the kind of stupid challenge that Micah does all the time.

Dont get me wrong, i am not the chairman of the Micah Rchards fan club, but he is twice the player Boyata is.

The boy got lucky, twice...

If we played him constanly over a period of ten games at the moment then people would soon change their opinions of him.

We had a great win, yes, but lets not delude ourselves.

I would love to see Boyata come good but he is nowhere near the finished article yet.
Pftt Richards is sloppy as fuckk + every time ive seen boyata play hes been v.good and doesnt make silly mistakes.
i recon boyata will play for england before richard ever does!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.