Boateng

King Geedorah

After Juve I hoped he would've learnt you can't give players space to shoot. Nearly cost us again. I'm sure he'll come good but we can't afford to put that much pressure on our attack at the moment.

Vincent Kompany though, what a man.

King Geedorah said:
After Juve I hoped he would've learnt you can't give players space to shoot. Nearly cost us again. I'm sure he'll come good but we can't afford to put that much pressure on our attack at the moment.

its only his second proper game for us so really cant fault him at the moment.

King Geedorah said:

yeah, was a great clearance that set Newcastle up for their goal, what a man

he does some really great things in defense+plus attack.. but then gives the ball away needlessly..

might be nerves.. might be a new team.. might need more game time.. all excuses though, i guess we will only really know after a few more weeks...

oh and another thing.. hopefully after the break we will have both kolarov and boateng as fullbacks and we can see the footy mancini wants us to play :)

What a sweet cross he has though. He can also throw the ball far but it looks like we won't be overusing that like Stoke do with Delap.

Compared to Lescott on the other flank he was a shinning beacon of excellence. I'm sure he will sharpen up over the next month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.