Bob Dylan

I don't know they will.

I live in a world as bizarre as it may be that you are innocent until proven guilty.

if this was a footballer Ric wouldn't allow us to discuss this matter I would suggest.

The early data suggests Robert was in England at the time this person or people on her behalf suggest the incident took place many miles away.

We had a politician in the senior cabinet accused of raping someone who had committed suicide and when the detail came to light it became obvious that the accusations were false but most of the media had him hung drawn and quartered and despite police deciding not to proceed with an investigation mud sticks.

We are getting to the stage blue hammer where I could accuse you of committing a rape with no evidence to support it and you have to prove your innocence.

The killer married his 13 year old cousin but hey its the south of the USA where you were a old maid if you were not hitched by the time you could learn to read the marriage certificate.
I hope the claim is untrue and one absolutely has to take the approach of innocent until proven guilty.

People do make false / unproven claims claims about these matters and they do damage to the accused.

We are getting to the stage blue hammer where I could accuse you of committing a rape with no evidence to support it and you have to prove your innocence.
Surely though, you would have to have some credible evidence in order to get a legal firm to represent you, otherwise you could be seen as wasting the courts time.
The law firm cannot just bring about legal action without some kind evidence.

I hope the claim is untrue and one absolutely has to take the approach of innocent until proven guilty.

People do make false / unproven claims claims about these matters and they do damage to the accused.
Different countries have different laws on the age of consent and its varied over time and rightly or wrongly to some persons angst if not horror.

It applies to a range of circumatances.

A 13 year old almost stabbed some footballer to death two days ago and some in the law would wish for this person not to be charged under the juvenile criminal code because of his age.

Reactions: OB1
She was 12? Where was her mum?
Watching and performing maybe who knows .

Only joking of course or maybe not , many a rock star, entertainer , elite mogul , even average joe hasn't always asked the age of the fellow engager in an exchange of fluids and many have lied about it on both fronts.

if he did the deed and it can proven in a court of law beyond all reasonable doubt he did and it was in breach of the law at that time and can be prosecuted now then he will have to answer to the law no matter the timeline.

Different countries have different laws on the age of consent and its varied over time and rightly or wrongly to some persons angst if not horror.

It applies to a range of circumatances.

A 13 year old almost stabbed some footballer to death two days ago and some in the law would wish for this person not to be charged under the juvenile criminal code because of his age.

Not really an extreme view is it?

Most European countries age of criminal responsibility starts at 14. Portugal starts at 16.

Not sure if you are talking about UK or Australia, but obviously the current law should apply.

There is a difference between absolving someone of all responsibility, and taking the position that criminal sanctions are inappropriate for children and counterproductive because they do more harm than good on young developing minds. There is still consequences for children who commit serious violence in these jurisdictions.

Portugal​

Persons under the age of 16 cannot be held criminally liable. Persons aged between 12 and 16 can be subject to penalties under the Guardianship and Education Law, which allows for the detention of children in closed educational centres. [Criminal Code, Article 19; Lei Tutelar Educativa 1999 (Guardianship and Education Law), Articles 1 and 4]

You never hear anything bad about the Beatles though and I remember Harrison saying he thought ‘ Woodstock was disgusting they were all high on drugs
Unlikely any stooped so low but The Beatles pr machine worked hard to keep things looking wholesome, John Lennon talks about this here around 01.39.00 and comes back to same point throughout, basically that everyone was paid off or had too much to lose of there was a scandal

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.