Bob Dylan

I suppose he could do what Jackson did and pay her off while not accepting any guilt rather than go to court and risk being found guilty
Especially as he just sold his songs off for $300m

That accusation sounds hard to believe he kept a 12 yrs old, when he could have any one he wanted ( I hope it’s not true) and he’s married
I know you didn't mean anything bad by what you posted, but trust me when I say that's a very naive way of thinking about these things (if they are indeed true)

Love Bob's music and hard to belive considering his image and things he was writing about then but wouldn't be suprised if true as they were all at it back then id say. Bowie, Elvis, Jerry Lee lewis, Charlie Watts, all known to be with 14 year olds. Pete Townsend and his 'research dungeon' . Even when I was a lad there was a RHCP song celebrating sex with school girls.

Last edited:
Love Bob's music and hard to belive considering his image and things he was writing about then but wouldn't be suprised id true as they were all at it back then if say. Bowie, Elvis, Jerry Lee lewis, Charlie Watts, all known to be with 14 year olds. Pete Townsend and his 'research dungeon' . Even when I was a lad there was a RHCP song celebrating sex with school girls.
Don't forget Jimmy Page and his 13 year old girlfriend

Wouldn't be a suprise. It was rife in the music world, as one musician, who had their heyday in the 70's Glam era once said, 'So many girls came backstage for more than an autograph, and we certainly didn't ask to see birth certificates ...'

56 years, why wait that long - must be trying to supplement their pension.

Bob got up to lots of things in his younger days, but the man is a genius the lyrics to his songs are pure poetry.

Hope this gets chucked out and speedily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.