Bobby Charlton. Serious question.

KentBlue

As he got Parkinson's Disease or something? Only I saw him on TV yesterday (might have been Football Focus, can't remember) and he was shaking like a bloody twig in a cyclone. He just couldn't keep his body still for some reason or other.

Made me feel quite nauseous watching that grotesque dome of his cavorting about on his shoulders.

A

Anonymous

As much as I despise the arrogant, baldie, geordie ticket touting tw*t, I hope he's not ill. God forgive me for saying this, but they'll be a bloody national day of mourning should he joss it and it will be toe curling.

mat

KentBlue said:
As he got Parkinson's Disease or something? Only I saw him on TV yesterday (might have been Football Focus, can't remember) and he was shaking like a bloody twig in a cyclone. He just couldn't keep his body still for some reason or other.

Made me feel quite nauseous watching that grotesque dome of his cavorting about on his shoulders.

He died 5 years ago but the rags built a animotronic system inside his carcus to give the impression he's alive and well as news of he death would have bankrupted the club at the time.

Fat Chance

cockneycarparkm32 said:
My Rag Dad reckons he was overated ,had a good shot on him but many of his shots landed on Railway Road , they dont show them on the telly : )[/quote

Both the goals in that European cup final were dispatched without him having to look where the sticks were. Had he sported a feather-cut and footage of him accompanied by period sountrack was shown then folk might have understood what a great he was.

borassic

Ive heard people calling him a tout and that but don't actually know the story, if somebody would like to tell it i'd appreciate it!

A

Anonymous

bluejase said:
Ive heard people calling him a tout and that but don't actually know the story, if somebody would like to tell it i'd appreciate it!
A bit on it here... <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134078&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134078&start=0</a>

borassic

Cheesy said:
bluejase said:
A bit on it here... <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134078&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134078&start=0</a>
cheers mate.

Don't have an account?

Register now!